Our home for sale is located at 81 Meihana Street in Takaka 7110, New Zealand.
A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home perched on a hill on the outskirts of town, with virtual 360 degree views of valley, mountains and sea. Overlooking town and valley, backdropped by mountains and sea, a ten minute walk to town and a ten minute drive to mountains or sea, this very unique property provides both isolation and accessibility.
- Year built: 1994
- Land area: 4970 m2 (1.2 acres); house lot comprises about half of land area and drive comprises the other half (see diagram below). Fruiting orange, lemon, apple, pear trees and immature guava tree on property. Three ourdoor sheds and one glasshouse for year-round veggies
- House area: 160m2 (1,722 ft2)
- Wraparound deck area: 55 m2 (592ft2) (decking replaced 2017)
- Rates (real estate taxes): NZ$2,482.24
- Rateable (taxable) value: NZ$600,000
- Building materials: Aluminium joinery, brick & stucco, steel roof
- Heat (one season): Firenzo Contessa wood burner new 2017
- Water heat: solar and back-up electric
- Chattels: furnished (if desired): leather sofas (2 & 3 seaters), two single beds, two queen beds, one dining table and six matching chairs, one desk, one outdoor teak round table and six matching chairs.
- $NZ650,000 (~$US450,000).